This is a completely revised second edition of the bestselling field guide to the birds of the Middle East. For the first time, the text and maps appear opposite the plates, and as a consequence there are fewer species per plate than before. The text and maps have been fully revised and many new artworks have been painted. There are more than 100 new species in this new edition, which features more than 810 species in total. It will be the essential field guide for anyone visiting the Middle East.
- Covers Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, the Arabian peninsula and Socotra
- Over 820 species, including all breeding species and regular visitors
- Species accounts cover all key identification features, as well as distribution and status
- 176 colour plates by three of the world's leading bird illustrators
- Detailed maps show latest breeding, wintering and migration distributions for all species
Paperback, 400 pages, 176 colour plates; 636 maps.
Now available from the Birdwatch Bookshop - order for just £22.99 here
(this link redirects to an external website - please complete purchasing any items in your BirdGuides shopping cart by checking out first)
Email this product link to a friend
|Birds of the Middle East BKBME
||Regular Price: £30.00
On Sale For: £26.00
Sorry, currently out of stock